At Classical Bedrooms, we have a wealth of experience designing, building and installing high quality, bespoke fitted bedroom furniture.
Wardrobe and bedroom furniture style and colour options
Fitted bedrooms is how we started our business and earned our excellent reputation, over the years helping hundreds of customers to transform their homes with cleverly-designed furniture.
We can provide imaginative solutions to bedrooms whatever their size, even those with awkward layouts, sloping or irregular ceilings, and limited storage space.
- sliding-door, angled (sloping ceiling) and walk-in wardrobes
- chests of drawers, dressing tables and bedside cabinets
- co-ordinated and upholstered headboards
- integrated display units
- lighting and mirrors
- upholstered stools, chairs and other seating.
Sliding door wardrobes, storage and interior
Sliding doors need less space than doors that open outwards, yet still allow full access to the interior. The doors can be built with integrated mirrors and in a range of complementary colours and finishes.
This makes them ideal for any type of storage, not just for wardrobes but in offices, hallways and other spaces. The wide range of options for interiors also allows you to personalise the storage space, for example with single-height and double-height rails, pull-out/pull-down racks, and as much hanging space or shelving as you need.
Sliding doors can also be used as room dividers, with different colours on each side of the door depending on the decor for that room.
For challenging layouts such as loft conversions or in older properties with sloping ceilings, angled wardrobes are the simple solution. The wardrobe body and doors can be almost any shape and width, allowing the best use of limited space.
(These images are ones we took in real homes just after completing an installation. They are subject to the limitations of space and lighting that you might expect to find.)
Other options for co-ordinated bedroom furniture
- corner wardrobes and units
- walk-in wardrobes
- matching wardrobe and en suite bathroom doors
- integrated wardrobe display units
- low-voltage LED lighting in units and ceilings
- upholstered dressing table stools and window seats
- matching upholstered headboards
- dressing table mirrors
- mirrored and solid wood doors (hinged and sliding).